Monday 12 December 2016

KNIGHT OF MURDER.



can never forget 24 Dec...........
You wouldn't if you were me.
It's still fresh on my mind.... The horror, the fears, the heart pounding, the torture, the taking Away... the silence,  the ....
I knew it was stupid thing to do, pulling that knife. I never believed I could use it. Some how! I felt my friend Jerry would just run away at the sight of it, but he stayed. .. He dare me to use it if I was a man. After abusing my sister,  he still challenged me to a fight.
I lost my mind as those words hit my head over and over..."do it if you are man!you just can't do it!"...
My sister crying behind me, I knew I was soon going to do the unimaginable! Flames of anger and hatred blazed my heart as the grip over the knife grew firmer. ..
My sister saw my red eyes and ran after me, but it was too late. Evil had taken over.
I plunged the knife into his chest... you have never seen blood before,  I bet you! It just kept rushing. My eyes opened. .. It must have been a dream, I must wake up now...! Right now or... but the reality stood in my face. I wished nobody saw me, my sister, those folks drinking at the bar.
MY STORY HAS JUST BEGUN.
Believe me, this was real movie, (I only saw my shadow running after me) the people watching could not act, they were spell bound, frozen in the horror! 
I jumped into the navy blue Mercedes I came with and drove to nowhere... It belonged to my elder brother. He didn't know I took his car away that night. This time I noticed I was not just taking a ride, they were after me... everybody, cars, motorcycles. .. The whole city! Somehow, I made it home, 
There was no time to put off the engine, to tell my story to Eric my brother, I was second away to mob action. I just knew it... They were already there, I could hear them.
Eric ran after me into the visitor's bedroom, I didn't understand what he was doing. He quickly started undressing me, as fact as he could "put on my own shirt" he screamed. I was just obeying not knowing what he was upto. He wore my own blood stained shirt and asked me to be quiet. 
Seconds later, the door was pulled down... I saw them grab him, blows were falling on him from everywhere. He was bruised. .. wounded all over... dragged to the streets, each one trying to hit him...
Finally 
You must believe this, they poured some gasoline over him... AND SET HIM ABLAZE. 
As he struggled in that flame, I saw my self there. It was my  placell,  my pains, my torment, but he took them for me. He didn't have to die but he did...
The story of Eric opened my eyes to what JESUS did for me and you!
Friend, if you were given an opportunity to be forgiven,  to be given a new chance to live, after you have been declared dead,
Would you sit back and refuse it.
"All we like sheep, have gone astray; we have turned everyone to his own way;and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us. Isaiah 53:6
Here is one, now, yes right now... TOMORROW is not certain, think about it! A lot were disappointed waiting for it. No matter what you have done, The Blood of his only Son Jesus has been shed to pay for it.  Col. 1:14 yes it is that simple. God is not asking for too much, only confess your sins and ask him into your life. He promise to do it. 1 John 1:9
Please pray with me:Lord Jesus, I admit that I have sinned, I am really sorry, please forgive me. Come into my heart, and give me a new life. Thank you because I trust you have done this for me. I am saved! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment